Terms & Conditions of Chlorosoil House of Plants.
- We will send the package from the initial order, during Covid-19 pandemic. The capacity to deliver the package is 50 packages per week. Please kindly patience, we’ll surely send your package on time as fast as we can.
- We responsible to provide the phytosanitary certificate and invoice but the phytosanitary certificate fee is buyer’s responsible.
- As a seller we’ll responsible for all inspection in Indonesia. After the package successfully send to you, all the inspections in the destination country is buyer’s responsibility.
- The buyer is required to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country, such as import permit and etc.
- If buyer not provide us the instructions then as a seller, we’ll use the usual standards and buyer has no right to claim if problem occurs.
- All the problem will solve in Family way, Paypal case claim is not a family way. If you have any questions or problem occurs. Feel free to email us first through : email@example.com
- Plants are sensitive creatures, and just like bronging a new pet home. Import activity can possibly cause damaged to the plants, it’s risk of shipping that must be received by the buyer.
- If the plants arrived damaged, dead or rotten. We can give a 60% maximum replacement will be carried out and the shipping cost will buyer responsibility or we can send the replacement plants.
- No REFUNDS unless there are other conditions agreed upon between seller and buyer.
- All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Regulations that apply in Indonesia for export are required to apply for an export permit which is a requirement for making a phytosanitary certificate, so all the buyer must wait patiently for export license to be issued.
- Every shipment made will be carried out check by a laboratory test by the Indonesian Plant Quarantine Agency. So all the buyer must wait for checking to finish.
- All the process after you placed an order will be take around 5-6 weeks to be done. The process will include register the document (the phytosanitary certificate), Legalize the document, Checking the plants in the laboratory and The packaging process.